Yonex Voltric 7 is a new racquet in the range of Voltric series by Yonex. There is a lot to discuss pertaining to the new launch from Yonex as it is power packed and offers a lot of rigor for the aggressive bunch. As a player, there are many things which need to be considered to finalize a badminton racquet. The main thing to note is that the features should speak for itself and not the huge marketing budget that is attached to it. Only then will a racquet will be considered as the best one. The Voltric range comes in a full-length bag and is a standard practice now. The graphics have improved and the new Yonex Voltric 7 comes in a striking red color with flashes of yellow and white. Let us look at Yonex Voltric 7 in detail.
- Level: Advance
- Flexibility: Medium
- Frame: Tungsten with HM Graphite
- Shaft: Graphite
- Weight: 4U – 80-84.9 grams
- Grip: G4
- Balance: 8 head heavy
- Head Shape: Isometric
- Mode: Offensive drives speed and powerful decisive smashes
- Specialty: Yonex Voltric 7 has been designed with the features of the Nano-speed, ArcSaber and Armortec and has a lot of potentials to show. It also comes with the Tri-Voltage System which makes it unique.
- Head Heavy: This feature in Yonex Voltric 7 gives an upper hand to the backhand and forehand smashes.
- Air resistance: Yonex Voltric 7 is built on the aerodynamic model and helps to reduce the air resistance which makes the racquet to sway faster.
- Need: As a player, you need to be fast on the court which is easily managed by Yonex Voltric 7.
- All Rounder: Yonex Voltric 7 is considered as an all-rounder as it has a thin frame with no bulge around making it provide more power.
- Budget: Yonex Voltric 7 is a low budget racquet which offers better features and makes the players want it even more.
- Balance: Yonex Voltric 7 has a heavy head which can be a problem for many players as they are not used to it.
- Grip: It comes with a 4U grip of a G4 size which is considered small in the UK.
[Click here for the LOWEST Price]
Yonex Voltric 7 is being compared to many racquets in its range to test its potential. The best part about Yonex Voltric 7 is that it is being compared with many variations from the Yonex brand itself. This makes it a little weird as the competition lies in the same brand only. But this is also one great aspect for Yonex as players do not wish to switch from the brand to try out something different. It is a compliment for the company and since it has been serving the world’s best players such as Lee Chong Wei who leads the race in Badminton. You can compare it with many racquets from the Voltric Yonex Voltric 70, ArcSaber or nano speed series making it a clear winner. Any racquet cannot be judged just by the looks and the feel unless it has been tested in depth on the court. This can be done by players who know the good and bad of the racquets and can put it to the real test.[PICTURE]
A subtle comparison with voltric 5: Yonex Voltric 7 has been rated the best in its range for all the features it provides along with the rate that is quoted. It is a buyable racquet just like the predecessor Yonex Voltric 5 in comparison to the features, the price, and the durability. In short, the main reason for the racquet to be a super success among the players is an all-round performance and vulnerability. It exceeds the expectation with the head heavy feature and rocks the world of the players with a splendid performance with a strong reply to the opponent. The thin frame makes it more sturdy and gives very less air resistance making the shots perfect. You can do wonders with the cross shots and the smashes in the 3rd lane. Yonex is a brand which mixes science with technology and makes the racquets robust in all the possible ways.
Agility and performance: The Tri-Voltage System is a new technology which helps the players to show the aggression which they craved for quite some time now but could not get in the existing range of racquets. It is the Tri-Voltage System which makes Yonex Voltric 7 so comparable even after such a competitive rate. The power to deliver even after the budget makes it a hit with the masses. With a little time spent you will come to know the positives and negatives of Yonex Voltric 7 so that you can use it accordingly. The grip size is a little small but can be tapered to your needs with some customization. The tension of Yonex Voltric 7 is around 27 lbs. which makes it a great racquet. As a reviewer, it is always good to test the racquets straight out of the bag so that you know the real strength and weaknesses of the racquets. Once you customize it, you will not be able to know the best moves it already has. So, it is necessary to know the raw power so that customization can be done keeping in mind the positives it already has. This will improve your game even more. The skillset of a player is the most important thing in a game but the power to deliver it comes from the racquet. For more powerful rackets, please check our review at gifdsports.com/best-badminton-rackets/
As far as the ratings are concerned I would give it a full 5 stars. Don’t think that I am biased towards it. This is the potential that Yonex Voltric 7 carries and proves it on the court. The features, the price, the looks and the feel all give it full marks. But you will need to try Yonex Voltric 7 to know what I mean. So, wait no more and try out Yonex Voltric 7 in depth from scratch.
[Click here for the LOWEST Price]