Yonex is a well-settled brand in the sports sector and has many great products in its range. Today we will talk about the badminton racquets that are manufactured by the Yonex group. Though it has a whole bandwagon of racquets in the badminton category, we will specifically concentrate on Yonex ArcSaber 11. This is a great racquet when badminton for professionals is on your mind. It was launched in the year 2013 with an addition to the already available ArcSaber range. It was launched with another racquet from the Yonex group named Flashboost but the concentration is more on Yonex ArcSaber 11. Looking at the previous ArcSaber ranges, this racquet had already high expectation premium badminton racquets set over it. Yonex ArcSaber 11 is set to make your game better than what it is presently and is a good reason to switch from the predecessor ArcSaber 10.
- Level: Intermediate/Advance
- Ideal for: Attacking/fast defense/offensive
- Flexibility: Stiff
- Head type: Isometric
- Weight: (3U-)/85-89.9 grams (2U-)/90-94.9 grams
- pt: 7
- Frame component: H.M Graphite, Neo CS Carbon Nanotube, Sonic Metal
- Shaft component: H.M Graphite and Ultra PEF
- Cover: Full cover
- String: 3U 19-24 lbs, 2U 20-25 lbs
A summary: Pros and Cons
- Return Shot Revolution: The carbon nanotube helps the shuttle to stay for a longer time than usual before it is released making the return shot powerful with a repulsion power that is higher.
- Smash Back: It provides a great game of high-speed rallies which is the crux of badminton today. It helps a player to play all the shots from the center of the racquet.
- Frame: The frame of Yonex ArcSaber 11 is made keeping in mind to be flexible enough during the impact and provide greater control as compared to the other racquets in its genre.
- Handling Power: The handling power of the racquet is faster than any other racquets as it is light in weight but high in performance.
- Reliable: Yonex ArcSaber 11 racquet is a reliable one in times of pressure and helps a player to show the hidden skills and win the match.
- Power: Suddenly the shots have become more crisp powerful. It has been proved to be better than ArcSaber 10. The length of the shots was much longer with relatively similar power applied to it.
- Looks: The look of Yonex ArcSaber 11 is like ArcSaber 10 which makes it less viable. It should have been a little different in the looks so that a differentiation could be done.
- Heavy Head: The head of Yonex ArcSaber 11 is a little heavier than the previous version and makes it a little annoying for players who wish the racquet to be more balanced.
- Budget: Yonex ArcSaber 11 is still on a high budget just like the previous one and makes it less vulnerable due to this trait.
[Click here for the LOWEST Price]
As a player, you should be able to judge what is good and bad for your game and this can only come by experience. If you keep on playing with just the same racquet, then you would never come to know your qualities with the other better racquets. Just like humans, racquets also have negatives and positives which can be gaged on the way you play the game. For me, Yonex ArcSaber 11 is by far the best racquet that has been launched by Yonex. It has given competition to its own predecessor and has won with flying colors. Yonex ArcSaber 11 has been a key performer in the drop shots and leans more towards a quicker execution which is a must for any professional. A smash is a game changer when points are considered. Even with less power applied as compared to the current Yonex Voltric 70 or Yonex Voltric 5 the shots go smashing to the end of the court with great precision. It has been quoted to be the best from ArcSaber 10 as well.
Let us look at a few more details about Yonex ArcSaber 11 in detail and decide whether it will do justice to the game.[PICTURE]
A personal analysis of Yonex ArcSaber 11 Badminton racquet
Since I am on a review for Yonex ArcSaber 11, would not mean that I would say only good things about it, but when you use the racquet you would come to know what I am speaking about. The lighter frame makes it a great aspect to run the show and make your mark in the history of badminton. It is fun to play with Yonex ArcSaber 11 and you do not feel the pressure as it knows where to perform and how. It has the characteristics of an all-rounder and can perform in any condition without making you fall short of anything. It gives a power packed performance and responds well the to the juggle between the players.
The popularity of Yonex ArcSaber 11 can be gauged by top players like Taufik Hidayat playing with it. There is not much now that can be spoken about the racquet, isn’t it! But this cannot be the only reason for you to start using Yonex ArcSaber 11 as personal choice is also required to make the game change. As a reviewer, I would give Yonex ArcSaber 11 four out of five stars. The one star has been lost due to the rate that it is quoting in the market, For the players with a budget in mind, it is pity that such a great racquet cannot be used by them to change the way they play badminton.
To compare it with Yonex ArcSaber 10 it is just a little cheaper. But the features are much better than it. So, why not spend a little extra and get hold of the best racquet in the market. You can go ahead and try Yonex ArcSaber 11 to know what you are missing when you play the game.
[Click here for the LOWEST Price]